Sunday, December 11, 2005

Oberweis and Illegals

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/beaconnews/city/2_1_AU20_OBERWEIS_S1.htm, Dated the week of November 29.

Nothing really major happened for Oberweis this week. I did find an article that says he fired the cleaning service that used to work for his stores. I think he is just trying to save face. I also think it is to late for him to do this. The damage has already been done. People will always remember that he had the illegal immigrants working for his store.

My commentary: I tend to agree with Mr. Johnson about this situation. Oberweis will be hurt by this incident. It may not come out in the open now, but wait until the new year with a contested Republican primary, and this issue will rear its ugly head again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home